HANDMADE MEN’S WEDDING RINGS & BANDS IN AUSTRALIA
When it comes to choosing rings, men’s wedding rings are often overlooked, but nowadays there are many more options than just a simple gold band. At The Diamond Jewellery Studio, we can create a men’s wedding ring that suits your style and personality, whether you want something sleek and contemporary, or something traditional with a twist. Make an appointment with Nick Ireland today in Brisbane, Melbourne, or Sydney to discuss the kind of ring you want.
BESPOKE MEN’S WEDDING RINGS LET YOU CHOOSE THE LOOK YOU WANT
Because of the lack of options out there for wedding bands for men, lots of couples are now looking at having a custom ring made for the groom. When you make an appointment with Nick Ireland at The Diamond Jewellery Studio, you can take a look at a wide variety of ring settings and get inspiration for your own ring. You can then sit down with Nick to discuss:
- The style of ring you want – you may want to choose one of our wedding ring designs or opt for something completely bespoke
- What metals will be used
- What gemstones you’d like used – you can even pick out individual diamonds from our high quality selection
- Your budget and timescales to make the ring
Whether you’re looking for traditional gold wedding bands or want to find male wedding rings that are a little different from the norm, we can help.
CHOOSE A HANDCRAFTED MEN’S WEDDING BAND FOR A QUALITY FINISH
When it comes to making men’s wedding bands, we understand the importance of creating high-quality jewellery that’s durable. Many men only take off their ring when they’re showering or sleeping, so when we create a men’s wedding band, we ensure it’s built to last, just like all our jewellery.
The advantage of buying men’s wedding rings made in Australia such as the ones created at The Diamond Jewellery Studio is that these rings are handcrafted with a great deal of care and attention to detail. You can be sure of the purity and quality of the precious metals and any gemstones used, so you know your ring is going to stand the test of time.
PICK THE METAL YOU WANT – OR COMBINE MORE THAN ONE FOR A MODERN MEN’S WEDDING BAND
One of the major choices to make when shopping for a men’s wedding band is deciding which metal to use. The most popular style you’ll see are men’s gold wedding bands, but there are so many more options out there.
Some metals that work well for wedding rings for men include:
- Rose gold – rose gold isn’t just for the girls, it’s a very modern, stylish choice for men’s wedding rings and suits guys who like to be on the cutting edge of fashion
- White gold – a white gold wedding band is an excellent choice for those who want a sleek, contemporary look. White gold is strong and hardwearing enough for day to day wear, and tends to suit most men
- Yellow gold – men’s gold wedding rings are classic and traditional, especially in yellow gold. Yellow gold has become less popular in recent years, but it can be the perfect metal for diamond rings and never goes out of style. It’s also strong and scratch resistant
- Titanium wedding band – for men who have an active lifestyle, men’s titanium wedding rings are the ideal choice. Titanium is the hardest natural metal in the world, stronger than gold, while still being lightweight. You can wear it to the gym or while doing DIY with confidence
- Platinum – men’s platinum wedding rings are a great choice for guys who prefer the finer things. When it comes to buying rings for men, wedding rings made in platinum are usually top of the line due to the material’s strength and durability
You don’t have to just pick one metal. One trend for men’s wedding rings Australia is to combine different metals or to use metal accents. For example, you could choose men’s platinum wedding rings and add a band of yellow gold around the middle or choose men’s titanium wedding rings that have gone through a process of anodizing, which creates patterns such as stripes.
If you’re not sure what kind of metal to choose, ask your jeweller. The team at The Diamond Jewellery Studio will be happy to help you choose between men’s white gold wedding bands or platinum, for example, and have a vast knowledge of jewellery so can explain the differences between metals and highlight their respective qualities.
DIAMONDS ARE IDEAL FOR UNIQUE MEN’S WEDDING RINGS
Diamonds are forever and will always be stylish and decadent, so why should they be limited to women’s ring designs? If you’re looking for diamond wedding rings for men, The Diamond Jewellery Studio can offer you a wide range of options. Whether you want to find men’s white gold wedding bands with small, subtle diamonds, or you want something that really shows off the stones, we can create a design for you.
We often create men’s platinum wedding bands with diamonds, and you can even choose your individual stones to be sure you get a beautiful, quality diamond. Men’s titanium wedding rings can also look good with gemstones such as diamonds, and we can incorporate them into a more contemporary design if you wish.
PROPOSE TO HIM WITH ONE OF OUR WEDDING BANDS FOR MEN
With the legalisation of same-sex marriages, jewellers are seeing a bigger demand for male wedding rings from men who want to propose to their partner. It’s also becoming more common for women to propose to men, and not just on leap years, around 5% of women now propose to their partners.
Male engagement rings don’t follow the same rules and traditions as women’s rings, so if you are proposing to a man, then one of our men’s gold wedding rings with a diamond setting can be ideal. Proposing with a ring is just more romantic and shows you’ve planned the proposal, and we’d be happy to give you some ideas for men’s wedding rings that would be suitable. Every man has their own style, so we can help you create something for your soon-to-be fiancé.
At The Diamond Jewellery Studio, we understand that when it comes to buying for men, wedding rings can often be tricky to find. If you want a wider range of wedding bands for men, contact us today at our Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane studios and we’ll be happy to schedule an appointment to get you started.