CUSTOM DIAMOND STUD EARRINGS BRISBANE: THE STYLE YOU WANT
We offer a wide range of custom diamond stud earrings that are just perfect for your collection. Looking for diamond earring studs that go well with any of your diamond rings? You will surely find something to match in our large inventory of white, yellow and rare pink diamonds.
GET FABULOUS DIAMOND EARRINGS FOR SALE AUSTRALIA IS RAVING ABOUT
Searching for a set that really stands out in a pair of earrings? Diamond is the obvious choice, but why not spice up your collection with a less common diamond in a truly unique pair of Australian pink diamond earrings? Imagine having fabulously matching pink diamond earring sets for your whole bridal party for a wedding to remember.
DIAMOND EARRINGS THAT ALLOW YOU TO CUT OUT THE MIDDLEMAN
Often when you are buying anything with diamonds – earrings, rings, bracelets or otherwise – your diamonds have likely been sold and resold before they get to you. Take advantage of our direct relationship with diamond suppliers when you add a custom pair handmade diamond earrings to your collection.
HANDMADE DIAMOND EARRINGS BRISBANE
You want to take care not to use something that will cause scratches on the metal or alloy your diamond earrings are set in. You can use a soft bristle toothbrush with soap and water to clean your diamonds without damaging the alloy in the setting. It is recommended that you soak your earrings in warm water and soap to loosen up any dirt or oil before cleaning. You can also have them professionally cleaned and there are several Brisbane jewellers that offer this service.
When you are interested in buying jewellery such as diamond stud earrings, you will probably get the best result by finding a bespoke jeweller that creates designs specifically with diamonds. Ring makers in the Brisbane Australia area are well known for beautiful design work. Most custom jewellery makers are easy to contact through their website or store. It’s also easy to add their store on social media. You can also shop online and purchase either factory made or second hand diamonds, earrings and other product types.
The price of diamond earrings will depend on various factors:
- What type of diamond you want will affect the price. White, yellow, pink and other diamonds all differ in price.
- How many carats the stone is and the quality of the stone.
- The metal or alloy you choose for the setting. For instance, white gold will be a different price than yellow gold. Also, the price of gold and other metals fluctuates similarly to the stock market.
- The designer you choose for your earrings or earring.
- Diamonds come in different cuts – a brilliant cut will be a different price than a round cut.
- Where the diamonds in the earrings come from.
- Whether it is certified antique may affect the price depending on its story and condition.
- Whether you want to add multiple diamonds or other colours to a white diamond earring.
- You can add jewellery designers you like on social media to get available product sale announcements.