CUSTOM DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RINGS IN SYDNEY, BESPOKE, HANDMADE, STYLISH & UNIQUE
When it comes to your engagement ring, you want every detail to be perfect, which is why those who are shopping for bespoke engagement rings in Sydney should make Nick Ireland their first stop. In our studio in Sydney, diamond engagement rings are created to your specifications, and we can design the ring of your dreams whether you are planning a big proposal, or have already got engaged and want to bring your fiancée along to make her choice. When you buy custom engagement rings in Sydney from The Diamond Jewellery Studio Sydney, you aren’t getting something mass-produced. You are getting a bespoke designed, handmade engagement ring and with every diamond specially selected to ensure it meets your high standards. Make an appointment to see our selection of Sydney engagement rings and you can take a look at our craftsmanship and work up close.
- Argyle Pink Diamond Rings
- Argyle Pink Diamond Jewellery
- Fancy Shape Diamond Solitaires
- Fancy Shape Diamond Rings
- TripleEx H&A™ Diamond Rings
- Diamond Wedding Rings
- Mens Wedding Rings
- Diamond Earrings
- Diamond Brooches and Pendants
- South Sea and Tahitian Pearl Jewellery
- Champagne Diamond Rings
OUR DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RINGS IN SYDNEY ARE CRAFTED WITH THE FINEST GEMS
Visit The Diamond Jewellery Studio when you’re looking for diamond engagement rings in Sydney, and you can be certain your ring will be handcrafted with beautiful gems. We aim to make the best engagement rings in Sydney, which starts by choosing the best diamonds, whether they’re from diamond mines in Western Australia or from the other side of the world.
The great thing about choosing a bespoke design when you are shopping for diamond engagement rings in Sydney CBD is that you can choose every detail, down to the diamonds we set into the ring. We’ll help you choose the right diamonds, looking out for the 5 Cs of diamonds:
- Cut – the cut of a diamond is important. Too deep or shallow and you don’t achieve the maximum brilliance. We choose the best cuts of diamond to allow for brilliance and sparkle
- Colour – diamonds are graded according to colour, with the clearest, colourless diamonds graded as D, and the scale runs to Z which is a diamond with a yellow tone. When you design your own engagement ring in our Sydney studio, you can choose colourless diamonds, or opt for fancy coloured diamonds in pink, blue and many more
- Clarity – clarity is also important for a diamond to ‘sparkle’. The best diamonds are graded as FL/IF – flawless/internally flawless, although diamonds with small inclusions can also look beautiful and these tiny imperfections are hard to see with the naked eye
- Carat – most people are familiar with carat weights and when they come to us looking for Sydney diamond engagement rings, they usually have an idea of the size of diamond they’d like for the centre stone. On average, engagement rings have around one to one and a half carats of diamonds, although if you opt for a bespoke ring, you can choose the carat weight that suits your taste and budget. The price of a diamond isn’t just about carat weight, but also the clarity, cut and other factors
- Certification – if you visit our studio for a diamond engagement ring in Sydney, we can provide certification for all our diamonds, which confirms the carat weight and other details
Don’t worry if you aren’t familiar with diamond terminology, we’re always happy to explain how to spot the right diamond and make suggestions.
CHOOSING CUSTOM MADE ENGAGEMENT RINGS IN SYDNEY ENSURES SHE GETS THE STYLE SHE WANTS
If you’ve already been to a few jewellers in Sydney, you may be finding it difficult to find the right ring. Many Sydney jewellers’ engagement rings are mass-produced, and often come in very similar styles depending on the current trends. They often can’t be customised, and while you might like certain aspects of a ring, you may find it hard to find ‘the one’.
The Diamond Jewellery Studio are highly passionate about creating custom made engagement rings in Sydney. When you visit our studio, you work directly with Nick Ireland, an engagement ring designer in Sydney who designs and handcrafts each ring carefully. This means that you can sit down with him and go through every detail of your ring until you’re completely happy with the design.
When you come to us for custom made engagement rings in Sydney, you can be sure to get the ring you want. If you have a fiancée who’s very particular or you have seen a specific design and can’t find it elsewhere, then an appointment with our engagement ring designer in Sydney is the ideal chance to find the perfect piece.
ARE YOU TRADITIONAL OR MODERN? OUR UNIQUE ENGAGEMENT RINGS IN SYDNEY ARE MADE TO SUIT YOU
Looking for unique engagement rings in Sydney? The Diamond Jewellery Studio can create a ring that’s traditional, modern or a blend of both.
If your fiancée likes classic diamond engagement rings, then look out for:
- Solitaires: a diamond engagement ring with a single, statement stone on a plain gold band will always be stylish
- Yellow gold: while white gold and platinum have dominated the market for many years, more and more people are going back to yellow gold as their precious metal of choice. It has a classic, vintage look and works especially well with coloured diamonds
- Classic shapes: stick to simple diamond shapes like round, pear or emerald for a vintage style
- Pavé setting: this classic setting gives your ring a traditional style
If you are looking for bespoke engagement rings in Sydney that have a more modern style, look for:
- Princess and angular cut diamonds: there are many unique ring designs that make use of these bold shapes for a contemporary style
- Unusual shapes: if you want something modern, another option is to look for the less common shapes. We can create handmade unique ring designs that incorporate cushion, asscher, or even a heart shaped diamond
- White gold and platinum: the clean, crisp look of white metals is ideal for a more contemporary style
- Roman, tension or fancy settings – these can give a contemporary twist to a classic look such as a solitaire
Whatever style you want to achieve, you will find plenty of unique engagement rings in Sydney at our studio that can be customised to suit you. Most brides want something that’s between classic and contemporary. Something that’s of the moment, but can be worn for many decades, which is why looking for custom engagement rings in Sydney is ideal.
HANDMADE ENGAGEMENT RINGS SYDNEY FROM RING DESIGNERS WHO ARE MASTERS OF THEIR CRAFT
Choose a ring from The Diamond Jewellery Studio, and you can be sure you’re getting the best quality ring possible. Come to us for handmade engagement rings in Sydney, and we’ll go through every aspect of your design to make sure it’s right. We’ll then take the design to our workshop where it’ll be handcrafted with love and care, so you can be certain of a high quality finish.
When you buy handmade engagement rings in Sydney, you will need to know they can be worn daily for life, and you can be sure of quality when you visit our studio in Sydney CBD. You’ll get a ring that’s handmade by master craftsmen, and as expert designers of unique engagement rings, we have years of experience taking sketches and bringing them to life. When you come to an appointment and we run through your custom designs, we take lots of little details which are then incorporated into the finished design of your ring.
WE DON’T JUST DESIGN BESPOKE ENGAGEMENT RINGS IN SYDNEY
The Diamond Jewellery Studio doesn’t just offer engagement rings in Sydney. Once the countdown to the big day begins, you’ll no doubt be looking for a ring that fits alongside our handcrafted diamond engagement rings perfectly. You can choose one of our diamond wedding rings at the same time as your engagement ring, or we can design it later to fit next to your engagement ring.
Shopping for bespoke engagement rings in Sydney allows you to use your imagination and to get a unique shape, but you may then find you can’t wear it with a standard wedding band. But that’s no problem, when you come and see us about an engagement ring in Sydney, we can make suggestions about the wedding ring and you can decide when’s the best time to have it made.
Nowadays, most people who come to us about engagement ring design in Sydney want a ring they can wear on the same finger as their wedding band every day. An advantage of choosing Sydney custom engagement rings is that we can easily create a bridal set of rings that fit together, without leaving a gap or moving around on the finger.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION WITH OUR SYDNEY ENGAGEMENT RING DESIGNERS AND START YOUR JOURNEY
If you are interested in finding out more about our Sydney handmade engagement rings, then the best thing to do is schedule a consultation. We can discuss the kind of ring you want, show you some of our previous bespoke designs for inspiration, and you can ask our engagement ring designers a lot of questions to ensure you make the right choice. The process of making a custom engagement ring involves collaboration. Which is why it’s best to meet face to face to talk it through.
When you are looking for custom engagement rings in Sydney, give us a call today on 1300 280 012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to make an appointment with our engagement ring maker in Sydney.