THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF FANCY COLOURED DIAMONDS IN BRISBANE
If you are looking to create a piece of jewellery that is unique and makes a real statement, adding a coloured diamond or two can really elevate a piece. At The Diamond Jewellery Studio, we specialise in sourcing beautiful coloured diamonds from around the world, especially pink diamonds which can be found in Western Australia. If you’re looking to commission a piece of bespoke jewellery with coloured diamonds, Brisbane based jewellers The Diamond Jewellery Studio is the place to go.
CREATE A UNIQUE WEDDING OR ENGAGEMENT RING WITH COLOURED DIAMONDS
- Go for a solitaire – a coloured diamond can look especially dramatic as a simple solitaire, allowing you to appreciate the diamond’s beauty
- Mix and match colours – many coloured diamond rings use either more than one diamond hue that complement each other, or even different shades of the same colour
- Use them to frame a colourless diamond – if you love the look of coloured diamond jewellery, but still want a traditional look, consider having white diamonds with coloured accent diamonds
CHOOSE A COLOURED DIAMOND IN YOUR FAVOURITE HUE
The great thing about coloured diamonds is that there are so many to choose from. You can choose from colours including:
- Blue Diamonds – blue is a classic, elegant colour and looks amazing in an engagement or wedding rings
- Black Diamonds – if you want something dramatic and beautiful, then choose a black diamond
- Green Diamonds – from light greens to deep hues, there are many types of green diamond to suit different styles
- Orange Diamonds – this cheerful colour is ideal for those who want a real statement piece
- Champagne Diamonds – celebrating a special occasion? The champagne diamond is elegant and sophisticated
- Pink Diamonds – feminine and romantic – pink diamonds are especially popular in engagement rings
Looking for a different coloured diamond? The Diamond Jewellery Studio are experts in sourcing rare and unique gems, so get in touch and we will try to help.
COLOURED DIAMONDS RANGE FROM LIGHT TO VIVID
Many people don’t consider using coloured diamonds when it comes to creating their own piece of diamond jewellery, but they really are versatile gems that have been used in iconic pieces of jewellery throughout the ages.
One of the most iconic diamonds in the world – the Hope Diamond – has a deep blue colour, while the Pink Star weighs in at a whopping 59.60 carats. When you buy coloured diamonds, you’re in good company. Jennifer Lopez chose a blue diamond for her engagement ring, Blake Lively sports a light pink engagement ring and Anna Kournikova owns an 11-carat Australian Argyle pink diamond engagement ring.
If you’re looking for coloured diamonds in Brisbane, be sure to contact The Diamond Jewellery Studio so we can find you the gemstone you want, or create a completely bespoke piece of jewellery. Simply call us on (07) 3012 8860 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or requests.